Thursday, January 31, 2019

Best Organizing Solutions

Best Organizing Solutions: Cut Clutter, Store More, and Gain Closet Space by Reader’s Digest     Paperback Book:  143 pages               

I see books like this and all I want to do is grab some tools, go to pick up the materials I need and start creating things that will make my life better.    That is what I WANT to do.   The projects in this book looks so simple and the photos are great and show you and tell you just what to do to make the a reality, however, I just don’t have the faith in my carpentry skills to make them come to pass.   That is why God made brothers.    My brother has the skill set I can show him what I want or tell him what I would like and he can conceptualize it and the next thing I know he whips out his powerdrill and my requests become vertical realities.    I love DIY books so much though.    I can often work out ideas I am trying to come up with that someone else has already laid out measurements etc. all for me.   These books inspire me with all their closet and utility room organizing projects.   I love them and I hightly recommend this one, too.   The solutions offered here for getting your house in order with quick and relatively easy instructions is inspiring.   And I have always loved to see other people’s take on something I may be considering.   I have been able to cabbage so many creative ideas and put my spin on them to come up with creative outcomes for my living space.   Love it!   I do highly recommend this book for DIYers and novice wannabes like myself.   Like having a friend there with you saying, “You can do this and here is how.”

 - Shirley J

No comments:

Post a Comment