Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Catching Fire

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, 391 page


Catching Fire, as I'm sure it is very well known, is the second book in the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. It picks up roughly where the first book left off: the months following Katniss and Peeta's victory in the Hunger Games arena. The book quickly picks up steam as less of a dystopian novel and more of a revolutionary story. I am still quite amazed as to what passes as young adult subject matter, and I am increasingly anxious as to what the third book will bring in terms of tumultuous emotions.

I am still way behind the times as I finished Catching Fire. Nevertheless, I finished it, and I will finish the trilogy...once I get through a few books with an upbeat edge first.

No comments:

Post a Comment