Thursday, July 28, 2016

Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person


“In this poignant, hilarious, and deeply intimate call to arms, Hollywood's most powerful woman, the mega-talented creator of Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and executive producer of How to Get Away with Murder reveals how saying YES changed her life--and how it can change yours too. This wildly candid and compulsively readable book reveals how the mega talented Shonda Rhimes, an unexpected introvert, achieved badassery worthy of a Shondaland character. And how you can, too.”  I read this book to see if I could get some insight into this person because I don’t always like the way she handles her shows.  In fact, I had decided that I wasn’t getting caught up in any more shows she has a hand in.  I liked the book, I think she’s pretty interesting and I admire what she’s accomplished.  But I’m still not watching anymore of her shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment