Wednesday, December 5, 2018

The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home Part 4

The Complete Chi’s Sweet Home Part 4 by Konami Kanata          Paperback Book:  480 pages                          

I love Chi so much I cannot get enough of her and apparently I am not the only person in the world who feels that way.    Chi has a following on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram, too.   What a sweetie pie she is.    I am already looking forward to following her next adventure.    In this book, Chi remembers her Momma and her siblings, she learns how to control her claws when playing with or jumping on other cats during play times, and she has to decide whether to stay with the Yamadas who are moving to France or to stay with her Momma and siblings.   So many things happening.   Does she go and leave her friends Blackie and Cocchi and having just reunited with her cat family, should she stay with them or leave them for her human Yamada family?   So many decisions for a little kitten to make.    Gut wrenching stuff here.   It may be a juvenile graphic novel but Konami Kanata has a great ability to move the reader so much emotionally that Chi’s world draws you in so deep, Chi’s hurts and joys become the reader’s.     Chi endears herself more to me with each book.   The books in this series really twist the reader’s heart and the situations Chi gets into are very real and makes one pause to think what might I do if I were her?    The stories make you very protective over this little kitten.    There is one scene with Chi and her mother that will make you holler, “Oh no!!!   No!!!! NO!!!!!  NO!!!!! I won’t tell you what it is, so I don’t spoil it for you, but this is such a good book, I can’t praise it enough.    I love you, Chi.    See you again in Chi’s Sweet Home Part 5.  Yes,  I highly recommend this book and the whole series.

No comments:

Post a Comment