Sunday, May 3, 2020

Missed post for April: What Cats Think

What Cats Think by John Spray, illustrations by Mies van Hout  44 pages

Very colorful, very spot on thoughts likely to cross feline minds.   Made me pause to remind myself to be more forgiving when one of the kitties jumps up on the counter and chows down on something I just made for me.   "But it smelled so good..."  I must be more mindful of my babies point of view and not expect them to respect property rights   We are a family, we share everything instead.    Love this book- so to the point and absolutely spot on - wouldn't you know it was written by a 40 year veteran public investigator.   He certainly did his homework on cats!  Bravo!  And the illustrations jump out at you, too.   Excellent!  I recommend it to one and all- all ages literally and especially to those of us with a deep abiding love of our feline friends.
 
- Shirley J (and I missed the email for April - Jen O.

No comments:

Post a Comment