Thursday, May 21, 2020

You Are A Badass

You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life by Jen Sincero  244 pages



This book came highly recommended to me and I wanted to love it and in most all ways I do, if I just hadn't read the foreword by the author.   Jen Sincero is this dynamic motivational speaker and will surely light a fire under any one who reads her works, however, in her foreword she talks about waiting around in her bathrobe for a month ralking ti her dog and fretting over whether any one would buy this book.   Jen, come on, you are supposed to own belief in yourself and be this powerhouse not mopping around in worry thinking what you have to say is unworthy.   It put a damper on my enthusiasm for what she had to say even though what she has to say is awesome, but, I felt like she is not fully committed to believeing what she is telling her readers.  That lessened my experience with her book but even with that I would highly recommend this book, just DON"T READ THE FOREWORD and you will be fine and highly impressed,

 - Shirley J/

No comments:

Post a Comment