Thursday, May 29, 2014

Essential Words for the GRE


Cover image for Essential words for the GRE : your vocabulary for success for the GRE general test / Philip Geer.Essential Words for the GRE by Philip Geer, 264 pages read

I picked this up to start preparing myself for taking the GRE many months ago. And while those plans have sort of wavered or at least been delayed I stuck with this book. The pages that I have read were a list of 800 words along with definitions and reviews, which in the author’s opinion are essential to know for the GRE. I can say I noticed a difference about halfway through. A lot of words that I would come across while reading, that previously I would have to look up, were in this book. So even if I never get around to taking the GRE, at least I have learned some useful words. (None of which I used in this review.)

No comments:

Post a Comment