Thursday, September 7, 2017

Fierce Reads Presents Kisses And Curses

Fierce Reads Presents Kisses And Curses edited by Lauren Burniac, 390 pages

"With standalone short stories from a handpicked set of Fierce Reads authors, this collection will include a mix of original content and popular favorites, and will often feature characters or worlds from existing Fierce Reads books."  I liked some of these stories better than others.  The ones that were by authors I hadn’t read before didn’t make me want to go out and find their books, but none of them made me sorry I’d picked the book up.  Nothing in here was amazing or awful but most of it was at least a little better than just good.  Several of the stories had compelling components.  I would definitely recommend it to teens who like short stories or like any of the authors featured in the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment