Friday, November 17, 2017

The Target

The Target by Catherine Coulter 387 pages

The TargetThis is book 3 in the FBI thriller series by Coulter. A federal judge named Ramsey was trying to get away from it all when he finds a little girl, named Emma, who has been abused. The story really takes off when her mother, Molly, shows up to save her. Now the three of them are on the run from a madman who is obsessed with Emma. Thrown in a couple of crime boss and the FBI's own Dillon Savich and Sherlock from the previous books and you've got a quite a story.

I enjoyed this book, I can definitely say the story pulled me in. The characters were fine, nothing extraordinary, just fine. The author is very to the point in this series and that is something that I as a reader appreciate. I'm ready to read the next one. I'd recommend what I've read in the series so far to anyone who likes thriller fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment