Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Bazaar of Bad Dreams


The Bazaar of Bad Dreams by Stephen King   512 pages


I loved this book!  Stephen King at his finest.   Many short stories about horrifying monsters, people in love,  families competing to the point of destruction, this Stephen King compilation has it all.   And the utter joy in every word is worth millions in my estimation.   The last couple of King books I read left me feeling like he had lost his joy in writing and was only doing it for the money but this jewel restores my faith that he is in love with the written word and exudes that love to the reader in every story.   Treat yourself and read this one - it is so worth your time and if you are a Stephen King fan already you will adore it as much as I did.   If you are new to King's writing and process feel free to begin here you will become a life long member of the Stephen King fan club.  My very favorite story is the last one!   You will laugh, you will gasp and you will be glad you did.   Stephen King's dialogue is as great as his visions of horrors that keep us from sleeping at night. BRAVO!!!!

 - Shirley J.

No comments:

Post a Comment