Thursday, November 20, 2014

The Revenge Of Seven

The Revenge Of Seven by Pittacus Lore, 371 pages

This is the fifth book in the I Am Number Four series and picks up where the previous book left off.  Eight has been killed by Five, who has betrayed the few remaining Lorien and is now working for the Mogadorians, who destroyed the Lorien and now want to destroy Earth as well.  The remaining Lorien and some of their human friends are trying hard to stop them, but Ella was captured by the Mogadorian so not only do the others have to come up with a plan to stop the Mogadorians and destroy Setrakus Ra, their leader, but also  to rescue Ella while they are doing it.  This is not my favorite series.  I care enough that I keep reading so I can know how everything ends, but I like a lot of other end of the world scenario and alien books better than this series.  It is pretty popular though, so several teens are seeing more in it than I am.  Teens who like these type of science fiction stories might want to give the series a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment