Monday, February 13, 2017

The Husband's Secret

The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty Audiobook 13 hours Book 396 pages

The Husband's SecretThis book is about a secret that deeply affects the lives of several people. Don't worry no spoilers. The secret affects Cecilia Fitzpatrick, her husband John Paul and their children. It also affects Rachel Crowley and her son Rob. This story is also about Tess O'Leary and her family's troubles. The real connector of all the characters seems to be the past. The book starts with a mysterious letter, but I can't tell you about it because it will ruin the story. Be prepared for a lot of twists and turns that seems to be characteristic of Liane Moriarty.

I enjoyed this book and can definitely call myself a fan of this author. There was never a dull moment in this story. The characters were real and easy to listen to/read. I felt everything the author wanted me to feel with these characters and this plot line. All the emotions were very real, the grief, the betrayal, the love, the guilt and so on. I was truly shocked when I found out what the secret was. There's more I want to say, but it's better if I don't'. This is what I would call a good book plain and simple and I do recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment