Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Road to Riches

The  Road to Riches by Napoleon Hill              Audiobook: 3 hours, 22 minutes       I could not find the equivalent in pages.                Note from Jen - no idea how many pages -- let's say 200.

In this book, Napoleon Hill and W. Clement Stone’s motivational tips are premised on 13 principles all dealing with how to stop procrastinating, keep positive and move on in your life to achieve every dream you set for yourself.   Andrew Carnegie was the spark behind Napoleon Hill learning the principles from the most successful people to share with the world on what it takes to be like them, what drives the most successful people and asks the reader to set your dream goal then write down what you are willing to give up to achieve it.      Many of the current most successful people expand upon the principles that Napoleon Hill and W.  Clement Stone introduce.     Very informative, very inspirational.   If we all listened to or read these inspirational words daily, a portion of them, at least, I believe it would spur us on to achieve more and feel better while doing it.    I listened to this audiobook twice, it is that good and chock full of wisdom.     This would be another book I would highly recommend everyone keep a copy of to refer back to.    His instruction is so insightful and simple yet profound words to live by.    He may not be Solomon, but, he is a heck of a knowledgeable guy.    Another book with 10 thumbs up!   I wish I could imprint every word from Napoleon Hill permanently into my mind.   Each idea, concept, recommendation are golden and if I could etch them into my memory, I surely would.
Great book, treat yourself and check it out and also all of his other books.   Pure gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment