Monday, May 21, 2018

Theodore Boone: The Fugitive


Theodore Boone: The Fugitive by John Grisham, 250 pages
“On a field trip to Washington, DC, Theo spots a familiar face on the Metro: Duffy, who jumped bail and was never seen again. Theo's quick thinking helps bring Duffy back to Strattenburg to stand trial. But now that Duffy knows who he is, Theo is in greater danger than he's ever been in before. Even when everything is on the line, Theodore Boone will stop at nothing to make sure a killer is brought to justice.”  I really like this series.  I love Theo’s character and I enjoy reading about his cases.  Grisham does a great job of making the law information accessible to kids.  The only problem I have with the series is that Theo is a little too adult for me sometimes.  He just doesn’t come across as a kid once in a while.  Other than that, I highly recommend this to kids who like adventure stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment