Sunday, September 14, 2014

Index of slightly horrifying knowledge

Cover image for My index of slightly horrifying knowledge / Paul Guest.My Index of Slightly Horrifying Knowledge by Paul Guest, 81 pages


I found this book while looking for a missing item. This wasn't the book I was looking for but with a title like that I thought I would give it a chance.

I don't normally read poetry of any kind as it's not something that interests me. This is namely because a book of poetry will only have one or two poems that I find to be good. This book was no exception, but I will say it was better than most. While Guest still only had a couple poems that I liked, the rest were disturbing/horrifying/weird enough to make them an interesting read. A lot of the poems have some what adult themes to them so older teens and up only.

No comments:

Post a Comment