Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Counting by 7s

Counting by 7s, by Holly Goldberg Sloan, 380 pages
Counting by 7s
Willow Chance is a twelve-year old outsider- she doesn't have friends, she has "weird" interests, and she's basically a genius, which makes life difficult at any age.  But when tragedy strikes, she finds friendship in unexpected places, and all those who cross her path seem to be changed for the better, also.

I will be honest- this is one of those books that I checked out because someone recommended it, and then I started it and thought it wasn't really for me.  But since this particular book was lost in the great Vinegar Explosion in Molly's Car of 2015, I felt obligated to at least finish it to justify the fact that I had to pay for its replacement. <Sigh. The shame!>  It wasn't bad- any young outsiders might actually be into this.

No comments:

Post a Comment