Saturday, March 31, 2018

Wishing Day


Wishing Day by Lauren Myracle, 313 pages
Natasha is the right age to make her wishes and, although she isn’t sure if she believes they will come true, she makes them anyway and hopes.  She makes an impossible wish, for her mother to come back.  She also makes a wish that she can make happen and she makes a wish of her secret heart.  She wants her first kiss and she wants to be someone’s favorite person.  While Natasha tries to live her life and wait to see if her wishes come true, her life starts to get even crazier than usual.  This is a good book.  I read it after having read the second book in the series, so I had knowledge that I shouldn’t have while reading it.  I would definitely read these in order, although I still enjoyed this book very much.  This is a great series for kids who like realistic stories that have a slightly fantastical bent.

No comments:

Post a Comment