Monday, April 30, 2018

Jovah’s Angel


Jovah’sAngel by Sharon Shinn, 358 pages
More than a hundred years after the time of Rachel and Gabriel, Samaria is in deep turmoil. Charismatic Archangel Delilah has been injured and forced to give up her position, and she has been replaced by shy, uncertain Alleluia. What's worse, ungovernable storms are sweeping across the country, and the god never seems to hear the angels' pleas to abate the bad weather. Unless those prayers are offered by the new Archangel...” I didn’t remember reading the first book in this series when I got this book, but as I started it I found I remembered the world, even though I still didn’t remember the other story.  It didn’t really matter.  This book worked on its own and I would highly recommend it to people who like fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment