Wednesday, January 17, 2018

The LIKE Switch

The LIKE Switch: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Influencing, Attracting and Winning People Over by Jack Schafer and Marvin Karlins       Audio Book:  7 hours, 40 mins.     Paperback Book:  288 pages


Great book.   I want to read it again it is that good with so much useful information.   A how to on reading other’s body language.    So many great tells given here in an enjoyable read.    You won’t want to put this one down and you will want to take notes.   I would love to sit in on a lecture or take a class with this author.   I would love to become fluent in reading body language and verbal tells.   Fascinating stuff.   I will never hear or say the well without thinking about what you will learn about it here.    And the ways he influences people to go along with what he wants is definetly worth reading.   He is like the Dale Carnegie of the F.B.I. set.   No wonder he held the positions he has.    And he goes even further – it’s not all about body language and influencing people it is also about telling the lie whether in person or in writing.   I may even go back over this 2 or 3 times just to be sure I learn all the great stuff he has to teach here.      Excellent!   Do yourself a favor and check this one out you will be glad you did.                     

No comments:

Post a Comment