Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hack/Slash


Hack/Slash Omnibus V1 by Tim Seeley, 416 pages
Hack/Slash Omnibus, Volume 1 
Ever since I saw Nathans review of this on the blog I knew I had to read it eventually. Sadly there were no libraries close that owned it so I had to ILL (interlibrary loan) it. I was quite pleased with the book. In it a young women by the name of Cassie hunts down villains known as slashers. A good example of a slasher would be Jason Voorhees or Chuckey, who is featured in the book. She is aided by disfigured man named Vlad.

This book and likely the whole series is in graphic novel form and gives an interesting twist to the traditional slasher movie genre. The book is for mature audiences and I would recommend it to anyone that enjoys horror movies. There are at least for more omnibuses in the series, and I intend to read all of them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment