Monday, October 13, 2014

Seventh Grave and No Body

Seventh Grave and No Body by Darynda Jones
336 Pages

"Lead me not into temptation.Follow me instead! I know a shortcut! "


Charley Davidson is back in the latest from Darynda Jones and in as much trouble as ever.  Now twelve beasts from hell are out to get her and just when her plate is already full with the disappearance of her father,  a rash of suicides where the victims are missing, and a bun in the oven.

I think I would read these books just for the quotations that start every chapter (see opening line).   Seven books in and the action is still going strong with a good development of the overall story arc.  Yes, there is sex but if you aren't interested, it is possible to skip the sections without losing the plot, or much of the book. Lots of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment