Thursday, July 30, 2015

Gummi Bears Should Not be Organic

Cover image for Gummi Bears Should Not be Organic by Stefanie Wilder-Taylor, 256 pages

When I saw this book come through the bestsellers, with its bright red gummi bear on the cover, I knew I had to read it. Unfortunately this book went downhill from there. I suppose if I would have read the back cover I would have known that most, if not all of the book would be about parenting. But I didn't and therefore was somewhat disappointed. I also thought that for a comedy book, it was not all that funny. Sure there were a couple lines that I chuckled at but nothing that really made me want to read more.

For those that are curious about the book I can sum it up for you. Raise your kids in what ever way makes them into functioning adults. There I just saved you a couple hours of reading. Though in all fairness maybe this book is more interesting to those that actually have kids...

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know what they say about judging books by their covers... :)

    ReplyDelete