Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge by Fern Michaels Book 188 pages

Sweet RevengeSweet Revenge is the fifth book in the Sisterhood series. It is Isabelle's turn to get her revenge and right the wrongs done to her by her former employee, Rosemary. The sisters plan and plot a devious plan to vindicate Isabelle, all the while having to dodge two inexhaustible reporters.

I enjoyed this book as I do all the books in the series. As said in previous reviews the dialog is not the greatest, but the story is such that I can't put the book down. I enjoy how bold Michaels is with her writing, if there's something she wants in the story, it goes in. I feel like no punches were pulled. Perhaps it is her bold writing, with which I'm not 100% familiar, that makes me say what I say about the dialog. Be that as it may, there is still something quite amateurish about the writing style. As if the writer has promise when it comes to plot, but needs to find a voice that allows said plot to flow more easily. However, no matter the writing, this book was good and I look forward to reading the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment