Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blue Lily, Lily Blue

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
391 Pages

"Blue Sargent has found things. For the first time in her life, she has friends she can trust, a group to which she can belong. The Raven Boys have taken her in as one of their own. Their problems have become hers, and her problems have become theirs. The trick with found things, though, is how easily they can be lost. Friends can betray. Mothers can disappear. Visions can mislead. Certainties can unravel."

 I'll admit that I read this book because I was hoping for a conclusion.  It didn't happen and I doubt that I will bother with the next book because now I simply don't care.  

2 comments:

  1. It's a four book series. Think that was pretty clearly stated even before book one was out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then again, if you just don't care anymore, then it doesn't really make much difference how many books are planned/left, sooooo... :(

    ReplyDelete