Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reckoners series books 1 and 2

Steelheart and Firefight by Brandon Sanderson, 386 and 419 pages


Cover image for
Cover image for This is quite an excellent series that was recommended to me by Nathan. Basically an event they call the Calamity gave some people superpowers. But in what I see as a more realistic superpowers novel, these supers, or epics as they are called, use their powers to rule others. While most of the population either dies or subjugates there are those that are called Reckoners that have made it their mission to kill the Epics and give the world back to humanity.

I really liked this series. It seems quite realistic, more so than a lot of the young adult stuff I read. If you like comic books and or superheroes then I recommend you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment