Thursday, August 31, 2017

I Liked My Life

I Liked My Life by Abby Fabiaschi               Audio Book:  9 hours, 47 minutes     Paperback Book:  288 pages            

Good story.     I was intrigued by the fact that the person telling the story is dead and her ghost is observing what is going on with her husband and daughter in her absence.    The ghost is trying to figure out why she is still around.    The family is coming to terms with the huge tragedy of losing this bigger than life person in their lives who did everything for them,  put up with their neglect and guff but who come to realize what a hole is left in their lives now and how really ineffectual they are at keeping their world in tact without her.    A good story, very good development of the emotions one goes through in dealing with the death of someone close to them.    Well written.  It will keep you questioning the when, where, why, who and how of occurences all the way to the last page.    Ghostly perspective is so enlightening.   I don’t want to give too much away here but this is a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment