Friday, September 30, 2016

Legal Drug Omnibus

Legal Drug Omnibus by CLAMP, 560 pages

The Legal Drug manga follows the lives of Kazahaya and Rijuo, both employees at a rather strange drug store. To help make ends meet, and in favor to the shop owner, they both take unusual side jobs. Jobs that push them and their fledgling super natural powers to the limits.

So I actually read this entire omnibus online though SLPL’s subscription to Hoopla. In all honesty I started reading Legal Drug just to test out Hoopla's comic viewer, and then got hooked by the weird story and the unique characters. The story line though is somewhat silly and at times disoriented, but everything was slowly coming together by the end of this tome. I did not see a second omnibus when I read this book, but it is quite obvious the story does not end here. In fact after a little research, I found some of these same characters reappear in other manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment