Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Fahrenheit 451

Cover image for Fahrenheit 451 graphic novel adaptation by Tim Hamilton

If there was ever a book that I have claimed to have read but never actually read this is it, and technically I still have not read it, at least not the original. In starting and reading this adaptation I was hoping that it would kindle an interest somewhere inside me and motivate me to finally read Bradbury's work. Well it worked exactly like I hoped, and I can honestly say I am currently reading it now. well not right now, but you know what I mean. What really impressed me is how well this older classic book still applies to modern day. There are already scary signs that society is drifting that direction.

I look forward to reading the original and you can look forward to reading my review of it next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment