Friday, July 31, 2020

Ghost Story

Ghost Story by Jim Butcher 608 pages

Good second read of this one.   I got much more out of it the second time.     I think I was so stunned by the events that had taken place during the series in the previous book that I was better capable of handling all that occurred this time.    You definitely don't want to miss the previous book and this book in the series with all the changes and ghost stories.   So much to say but I don't want to spoil it  just know Dear Reader that you are in for phenomenal surprises.   The storyline is going to take some vast detours.  I can hardly wait to see where Harry and the gang go from here.   Hells Bells as Harry often says.   Yes!  Yes!  Yes!   I highly recommend this series.


 - Shirley J.

No comments:

Post a Comment