Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Little Rascals: The LIfe and Times of Our Gang

 










Shirley J.                        Adult Non-Fiction                              The films of the Little Rascals

The Little Rascals: The Life and Times of Our Gang by Leonard Maltin and Richard W. Bann *I only read 40 pages it was so similar to the previous book I read on Our Gang

Good book, Maltin lists each film complete with cast and crew, year it was made and a full description of what takes place in each.   He also list them chronologically.   Excellent book and I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the genre.   It is very similar to another book by a different author that I read last month so I decided not to invest any more time in this one, though, had I not read the first one, this would have been a great book on the subject.   I recommend it as a great research source and entertaining read.

No comments:

Post a Comment