Friday, December 23, 2022

Climaturity: A Journey Into the Muddy Climate Middle

Climaturity: A Journey into the Muddy Climate Middle by Marc Cortez  126 pages

I feel terrible that I agreed to review this book. I admit that I was excited to learn more about climate change from a unique perspective than I see on cable, the news or from Al Gore. I was especially excited when a Glossary was at the very beginning. I knew then that this author knew this was virgin territory for most readers.

I wasn’t too alarmed when reading though the Glossary gave me a headache; I figured that I could understand the terms once I saw them in context. Man, was I wrong! I read the whole book, but the only thing I understood was the author’s poem, “What’s the Fuss on Planet Gus?” But that was even too long in my opinion.

 “Climaturity: A Journey into the Muddy Climate Middle” receives 1 out of 5 stars in Julie’s world. But don’t take my word for it; I suggest everyone give this a read. If someone out there can make sense of this, maybe the Earth will get lucky.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment