Monday, March 6, 2023

Lover Awakened



 Shirley J.                            Adult Fiction                                                          Vampires vs. Slayers

Lover Awakened by J. R. Ward   I only read 120 pages

First let me say that I like vampire stories.   And it turns out this book is #3 of 21 books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood Series.    I wish series, and the place in the series books are were listed in the catalogue.   After forcing myself to give this book a chance, I stopped.  The book, in my personal opinion stunk.  It is not a good story, it is not well developed in its plot nor its street gang 6 vampires.   I have no desire to go back to read the first book to be introduced to the series, I found it not worth my time.  I would not recommend this book to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment