Saturday, August 31, 2019

Seriously, I'm Kidding

Seriously, I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres          AudioBook:  3hrs, 7min     Hardback Book:  256 pages     

I enjoyed this fast paced hilarious book.   It is like spending time with Dory from the Nemo films.   So funny.   I am amazed at how Ellen can find the funny in so many things.   I don't think there is anything she couldn't come up with a whole comedy bit about.    Whether herself, her wife, Portia or her Mom and/or life in general - Ellen will regale you with such brilliant witticisms, comparisons, you name it, she will pull the funniest stuff out of thin air - she is a little angrier in her humor this time, but, celebrity I would think would bring that will all the lack of anonymity and constant fans in your face whether you are o.k. with it or just seeking a bit of quiet private time.   Still so brutally funny your insides will be sore from laughing so much.  Love it!  Recommend this one to everyone - great book - hugely uplifting.
-

 - Shirley J

No comments:

Post a Comment