Thursday, July 27, 2017

I Woke Up Dead At The Mall

I Woke Up Dead AtThe Mall by Judy Sheehan, 278 pages

Sarah wakes up at the Mall of America the day after she is murdered by her stepmother.  Apparently, she is not quite ready to move on and must go through therapy and exercises to prepare herself for the next step.  Unfortunately, Sarah finds herself feeling tied to her old life because of danger to her father and also to her current state of afterlife, due to a cute dead boy, Nick.  If Sarah can’t resolve her issues she may be doomed to walk the mall as a zombie forever.  I thought that the premise of this book was fun and parts were exactly as fun and silly as I thought it would be but there was a little too much teenage jargon thrown in for my taste.  Teens might like it better than I did but I wouldn’t highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment