Thursday, July 26, 2018

Bitch Planet : Triple Feature Bitch Planet : Triple Feature Vol. 1

Bitch Planet: Triple Feature, Vol. 1 (Bitch Planet (Collected Editions)) 144 pages

This volume of 15 stories has a nice variety of artists, although I didn't feel like I was connecting to the stories as much as I did to the first Bitch Planet book.  I don't mind completely independent stories, but because they're so short, I just wasn't hooked in the same way.  There isn't any advancement of the main story from the first book, although you get a sense of how different people have been affected by their society.

They all carry the same kind of satirical social commentary, which is the consistent thread here. The one thing I thought was fun was showing photos of women cosplaying in red overalls (you'll get this if you've read these stories).  It was a nice way to break up the stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment