Monday, July 30, 2018

Dealing with Dragons

Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede     212 pages

Cimorene is everything a princess is not supposed to be: headstrong, tomboyish, smart - and bored. So bored that she runs away to live with a dragon - and finds the family and excitement she's been looking for.

I loved this book when I was a child. It was one of my favorite fantasy books. Listening to the audiobook, it's now one of my favorite audios! It has a full cast and all the voices are great. I highly recommend this book to fantasy lovers or those who love a strong, bad-ass female character, especially one that breaks the mold (aka: not your typical princess). Cimorene is amazing and one of my favorite book characters of all time. Give the book a listen or read it, it's a great adventure story.

No comments:

Post a Comment