Monday, May 12, 2014

All Our Yesterdays

All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill, 360 pages

A really bizarre time travel story (is there any other kind?), Em and Finn have been locked up for months now, being tortured by the doctor, who is trying to get some very specific information from them. Em and Finn have a plan though. They know how to escape and use Cassandra, the time machine, to go back in time to stop all of this before it ever happens. The problem is, Em has figured out a way to pass information on, so she knows that they have tried to do this several times before and none of the methods they have tried so far have worked. Now the plan is to kill the person responsible, but he happens to be their other best friend. I really liked this story. I’m sure if I tried to figure out the science part of it, my brain would hurt, and I’m not sure that scientifically, it works or not, but as a story plot, everything worked for me. Teen fans of science fiction will probably like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment