Thursday, August 2, 2018

BELATED JULY POST: FukuFuku: Kitten Tales 1

Please note: Shirley emailed me this post and I failed to get it posted before the end of July. So, it's posted in August but goes towards our JULY totals. - Jen


FukuFuku: Kitten Tales 1 by Konami Kanata              Paperback Book: 154 pages                           

I loved this book about an elderly Japanese lady who adopts a sweet if rascally little kitten she names FukuFuku.   So cute, such a fun bunch of stories about this little kitten.   I have lived every one of these stories at one time or another and some several times over the years with the cats I love and share a  home with.    The stories are funny, laugh out loud funny at times, and anyone who has ever had the pleasure of sharing their life with a cat with find themselves nodding at all the antics and how so like Puss in Boots in the Shrek films can do something to frustrate you but give you such an adorable big eyed look or roll over wanting a belly rub in that endearing innocent way cats have, as FukuFuku’s lady says, she cannot stay mad at him, even when he does exasperating things at times, she just has to smile and shake her head.   FukuFuku is who FukuFuku is.    And that is loveable.     Sweet book.   I must now read more of FukuFuku’s adventures.    Yes, I do recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment